There are summer breaks, and we all spend time in life and spend a lot of time eating. This means that because of the high demand, restaurants are busy. In the summer season there is no time for the restaurant industry. How can you ensure that our restaurant can cope with the many customers who get it?
· Make your staff first. Inform your chef and waiters about what's expected of them. Show them what acceptable behaviors are for customers, show them where the hospitality equipment is, to help them when they need it, explain the importance of speed and communication, and inform their staff about the special features of the season so they can support .
· Add some summer meals to your menu to refresh it. Decide on some of the interesting summer dishes that are exclusive to the summer season. Make it colorful and eye-catching to entice your customers.
· Keep the restaurant in tip-top form. Make sure processes and procedures are in place to clean the restaurant every day. Keep all cleaning equipment in one stage so that everyone knows where to get it. If something is damaged, make sure staff know that they need to report and swap as soon as possible.
· Keep your inventory list and check the list of all food items. You must follow the entry and exit of the kitchen. Check out the dates you received and check how long you are in stock. Never serve expired food to your customers. This may adversely affect the reputation of the restaurant.
· Keep your restaurant cool. Summer days can be very hot, and that means people are hoping for the cooler atmosphere. Make sure you have air conditioning in place to keep your customers cool while eating.
· Find catering equipment that will make your kitchen more effective. If you are going to receive more and more customers in the summer, you must have catering equipment serving your kitchen technology. Food processors, ice machines, sausages and commercial dishwashers are excellent time savers.
Summer is a busy time for restaurants, and it is imperative for the restaurant to handle demand. If you succeed in good customer service and delicious food supply this summer, you will be returning customers for years.
Source by sbobet