Solving Customer Complaints and Conflicts with L-E-A-R-N Technique

An important part of managing customer complaints is keeping your business healthy and profitable. If you want your customers and customers to come back again, they must consistently meet their expectations. If this does not happen then a complaint ends – if you are lucky. A typical business only receives only 4% of dissatisfied customers. The other 96% are silently fleeing, and 91% of them never return. The complainant client will try to help you understand where your expectations have not been met. In the restaurant industry, when a customer departs without a complaint, he is referred to as a "mute client's revenge". The owner never knows why he was dissatisfied with the customer – so there is no solution to the problem. A recent customer service study has shown that 68 percent of unsatisfied clients are leaving for an indifferent attitude towards the client. How does it handle customers? If you're not sure it would be better if you asked.

You have to be happy and welcome to your client or client generating enough sorrow for you and your business to get the time to complain. The good news is that 70% of complainant customers will re-trade with you if you file a complaint for their benefit. If you solve them immediately, 95% of them are doing business again.

After twenty-five years as a team development consultant, I worked out a straightforward, straightforward approach to managing client complaints and conflicts. This is the L.E.A.R.N. technique. Each letter of "learn" means a particular operation. Kathenes suggests that most entrepreneurs, customer service representatives, and even spouses do not follow the critical steps to resolve conflicts and complaints. Here are some simple steps to the root of the problem and to find out how the customer or customer can be a "repeater".

LISTEN: Close your mouth and listen. DO NOT DISTURB!! Allow it to squeeze steam and, as psychologists and facilitators say, "ventilation." Sometimes this is just really necessary. Their complaint can not be the real problem. It may have been the spark that created the anger.

EMPATHIZE: Put yourself in your shoes. Take the time to understand what it feels like. Then tell them to understand their feelings. Empathize — does not sympathize. There's a difference. If you've seen a man who is ready to jump on the Golden Gate Bridge, empathize or sympathize. If you are sympathetic, tell her how sorry I feel and try to talk to her. If you feel empathic, you really feel that you feel, so you either bounce it or put it down. In fact, understanding how customers feel and knowing how to understand their views will rebuild a critical report for good service. This does not necessarily mean that you agree with them. However, let them know that they care about them and understand their views.

Ask them what they want to do. Large negotiators always know what the other wants. The only way to find out is to ask. You usually find that you want a lot less than you would have thought.

REASSURE: Make sure you do everything you can to solve the problem. Sometimes solving this problem is beyond your control, but you can do a lot to your business relationship if you really try to solve the problem. You do not have to commit yourself to making changes, but your client or client needs to know how to solve the problem.

NEARLY DIRECT: When the ball falls, the problem is merged. Choose a specific resolution date or answer. Then hold on.

It requires six times more effort and money to get a new customer than to keep an existing one. If you look at your complaints with customers and customers to build closer relationships with customers, you build on satisfaction and service. For many businesses, service is the only competitive advantage. Let your customers know they care and want to hear bad news and good stuff. It's a clear year for your race.

Source by sbobet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *