Funston and Wagner have done an excellent job of "Fostering Survival and Insecurity: Creating a Risk Intelligence Business"
I was leading this book while I was conducting a research project and environmental inspection in higher education. I would like to summarize and share a lot of insights because I think it is widely applicable to all our interests. Typical management training on strategic planning is about creating great insights on many of its readings, and many people do less to help realize the future vision of the future.
Regardless of the direction in which the vision is going, one thing is certain: you will experience risk and reward opportunities all the time, and you will have to face it constantly to judge the strategies for resources that are eliminated . One consistent failure of strategic planners is to consider implementation and management. That is why this book, which develops personal and organizational risk sensitivity, is both timely and necessary.
The book consists of three parts. The first section describes the consequences of failing effective risk management. The second part describes 10 key risk intelligence capabilities. The third part describes how to design a risk intelligence organization.
I focus on the second part: the 10 key risk-intelligence skills. The book devotes a whole chapter to all of these skills, with the result that they do not have the skills and is therefore important.
- explicitly explores its assumptions: assumptions based planning is a good way to start
- to keep vigilance at risk limits: it has a careful and vigorous influence on factors: animals need to start sealing  Carefully Handle Key Connections: Not All Nodes of Networks Are Equal
- Predicts The Causes of Failure: Mice and the Most Perfect Plans Get Lost.
- checks resources and strengthens trust: trust, but make sure
- maintains security: Murphy is waiting!
- to create the time horizon: nothing lasts forever
- is enough for the right type of risks: fish or cut bait
- to develop and maintain operational discipline: check before you wreck yourself
Developing these areas will be key in the future to compete successfully in a dynamic global environment. In the later essays I will examine each one in more detail.
Source by sbobet