One of the most important choices of menu systems in any restaurant. It may seem simple, but the fact that it can not harm the intuition simply. This requires consideration, observation, and some questions. For example, do you remember your last visit to the market or the mall as a buyer? How many products did you have a reasonable price to stimulate your purchase? In reality, pricing should be an amount that someone else is willing to pay for the service or product.
Creating a restaurant menu is a tricky business. It includes not only the choice of attractive and popular foods, but also competitive pricing. Pricing is not only important for business to become profitable, but also to provide good value for customers to win them.
Tips for Determining the Price of Food
Let's see how to sell food items in the menu:
* Typically, successful restaurants are 27-32% of food sales. These percentages may be higher or lower depending on the type of restaurant. However, to be more accurate, it is best to compare the cost percentage with restaurants offering similar menus and services.
* All food ingredients must be included in the calculation of food costs. Cost each menu item's recipe and do not forget things like spices and fruit margins.
* The cost of recipe for items and sales prices determines whether your food costs are in line with industry pricing. This helps you monitor performance and analyze problems and trends.
* Ideally, it should be able to determine consistent overall food costs that, in combination with appropriate pricing, have a positive impact on profitability.
* It is important to note that there are other restaurant costs that need to be taken into account in determining the optimal pricing of menu items. These include work, rental and debt costs.
Here are some tips on how to sell alcoholic beverages in the menu:
* Create drinks costs in the middle of a 20% sale of drinks. As far as food is concerned, they may be higher or lower. Delicious restaurants can enjoy up to 40%. On the other hand, brasserie restaurants may be as low as 15%. So it's important to find out about industry proportions, compared to costs with restaurants at the same level of menus and services.
* Food costs, like food costs, have to be closely monitored with other restaurants and the industry average compared to previous performance. This will help you evaluate items at competitive prices and increase the profitability of the entire operation.
* Although you need regular taxes, you should be aware of additional taxes related to local jurisdiction as these may affect depreciation rates. For example, Philadelphia has an additional 10% amortization tax.
If we take into account the above factors while choosing pricing for menu items, you will surely succeed in operating a profitable restaurant.
Source by sbobet