There are many culinary industry associations for all types of cooks and in general for the food service world. These culinary organizations can serve as a great resource, whether they are a professional chef, a leading cook, an aspiring cook, a culinary student, or any other player in the gastronomy industry. The top 10 gastronomic organizations in the food industry are:
- American Institute of Food and Wine: This educational nonprofit organization is dedicated to the joys, benefits and traditions of the table in 31 chapters of the US and a French chapter.
- Chefs cooperating: A nationwide network of more than 1,000 food communities that supports sustainable cuisine through local, seasonal and craft cooking.
- International Association of Culinary Professionals: This 30-year-old group is one of the largest culinary industry associations with more than 4,000 members in 32 countries. It is a nonprofit professional organization that provides ongoing training and professional development, including the IACP Cookbook Awards award.
- James Beard Foundation: This nonprofit organization was founded in 1985 on Julia Child's proposal to support James Beard's philosophy, ideas and practice, American gastronomy.
- National Association of Specialty Food Trade, Inc.: NASFT has 19,000 members including manufacturers, distributors, importers, brokers, foreign government agencies and other suppliers of specialty foods.
- National Restaurant Association: This is the ultimate membership-based business alliance in the restaurant industry, where it has more than 30,000 members since 1923 with more than 175,000 restaurants.
- New York Women's Culinary Association: NYWCA supports co-operation and education among women in the food industry.
- Roundtable for women in food service: For 17 years, RWF has organized food service providers while providing education, mentoring and networking opportunities to enhance women's development and visibility. There are currently 10 American chapters.
- Slow Food: This is the world's largest culinary organization. They are committed to supporting and supporting quality meals and drinks.
- Women's Chefs and Restaurants: The WRC promotes women's education and development in the restaurant industry as well as improving industry as a whole.
Source by sbobet